    Deano Guest

    Anyone know where this is? I can't find a direct link to it off the
    Scroogle website. I'm looking for the Firefox plugin.

    Deano, Feb 15, 2006

  2. Deano

    fred-bloggs Guest

    fred-bloggs, Feb 15, 2006

  3. Deano

    samuel Guest

    samuel, Feb 15, 2006
  4. Deano

    Deano Guest

    Deano, Feb 15, 2006
  5. I see it's been found downthread. I just wanted to say thanks for
    bringing this up -- I have a little blurb for Scroogle at blinkynet
    [1], and I wasn't aware that this search-box addition was available.
    When I get a moment I'll add mention of this to my blurb. And I'll
    be using Scroogle more often myself, now that it's so convenient.

    [1] http://blinkynet.net/comp/index.html#scroo

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 15, 2006