    Script: chrome://reporter/content/reporterOverlay.js:64

    Thank you
    Katherine

    jones, Aug 18, 2010

  2. jones

    grijze duif Guest

    Download an add-ons names blocking popups. Google "add-ons" .It works
    perfect.

    grijze duif

    grijze duif, Aug 19, 2010

  3. jones

    jones Guest

    Thank you grijze,

    Which one do you use?

    All I can find on Google is an ad blocking pop-up blocker. I have one of
    those, but doesn't work for the "Script" messages.

    Katherine

    jones, Aug 21, 2010
  4. jones

    Nobody Guest

    Nobody, Aug 21, 2010
  5. jones

    jones Guest

    I do have AD BLOCK but it didn't/doesn't work on that.

    jones, Aug 22, 2010