script error when running training app.

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Jon, Jul 15, 2004.

  1. Jon

    Jon Guest

    I've had the software for "Faster Smarter_A+
    Certification installed for awhile. I havn't used it in
    awhile and then I tried to run one of the test
    simulations. When I open the test I get script errors
    with every action I make. The first when the program
    loads is:

    An error has occurred in the script on this page

    Line: 17
    Char: 1
    Error: 'objBigList.documentElement' is null or not an
    object

    Code: 0
    Assesment Engine\FSACert_os\Engine\RRev.htm

    Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

    I have uninstalled the software and tried reinstalling,
    and then tried reinstalling in a different location.
    Each time I recieve these same errors. The errors occur
    each time I click on an object.

    Different errors have been:
    Object doesn't support this property or method
    Operation is not allowed when the object is closed.

    Thanks for any help you can provide.

    Jon, Jul 15, 2004