Screenshot of web managed switch

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by dkotschess, Nov 7, 2005.

  1. dkotschess

    dkotschess Guest

    Hi folks.

    I am doing a little networking class where I work, putting together a
    presentation.

    Back when I was doing cisco networking stuff we had some of the really
    good switches with the web interface. You typed in the ip of your
    switch in your browser and got a great view of what was going on in the
    switch. I remember looking at it and having a very clear picture of
    how it was working.

    Unfortuantely I don't have access to such equipment anymore, and all
    I'm looking for is a sample screenshot of that interface so people in
    my class can see it. I'm having a hard time searching for such a thing
    on the web. It is not turning up in google image searches since it is
    not typically rendered in some kind of image format.

    If anybody could point me to one, or send me one, I'd be very grateful.
    Thanks

    -DaveK

    dkotschess, Nov 7, 2005

  2. dkotschess

    dkotschess Guest

    Or if anybody knows where I can find an example of one on Cisco's
    site...

    dkotschess, Nov 12, 2005

  3. dkotschess

    Matty M Guest