    Whenever I run mediaplayer my screen saver or monitor power saver function
    won't work. I checked the options and didn't see anything that might do
    it. Any ideas? BTW, I'm useing XP pro and MP 10. TIA

    fred, Mar 13, 2005

  2. fred

    Phil® Guest

    You can always turn the power off to the montor.

    Phil®, Mar 13, 2005

  3. fred

    fred Guest

    wow, thanks for that pearl of wisdom

    fred, Mar 13, 2005
  4. fred

    Phil® Guest

    You're welcome, fred... It's been my pleasure.

    Phil®, Mar 13, 2005
  5. fred

    neville Guest

    Its because you stole it thats why it wont work properly.Give it back to its
    rightful owners or leave it outside the nearest police station.

    neville, Mar 13, 2005
  6. fred

    Dave Lear Guest

    Windows Media Player 10

    Tools

    Player tab

    [ x ] Allow screen saver during playback

    You need to select that or Media Player prevents the screen-saver
    initialising

    Dave Lear, Mar 13, 2005
  7. fred

    fred Guest

    Thank you Dave. It's nice to have real help and not some
    smartass kid or just plain idiot.

    fred, Mar 14, 2005
  8. fred

    Dave Lear Guest