  1. Hi.Im using Windows XP.
    If I use a screen saver on pc and I want to "password protect" it,is this
    the password that I use when I log on to Windows??

    Adrian Underwood, May 8, 2004

  2. No. If you password protect a screensaver it does not need to have the same
    password you use to logon to windows. If your aim is to 'lock' your PC, just
    press the Ctrl+Alt+Delete and click 'Lock Computer'. The password needed to
    unlock the PC is the same as your logon password.

    Phil

    Phil Jennings, May 8, 2004

  3. Adrian Underwood

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Yes it is.

    pcbutts1, May 9, 2004
  4. Adrian Underwood

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Even quicker on XP - use the Windows Key & L

    Toolman Tim, May 9, 2004