    software to buy and download, and the help menu for ME shows nothing either.
    Thanks.
    ntss

    notthesamesam, Jul 12, 2003

  2. notthesamesam

    Tim Bird Guest

    this works.....

    shit + prt scr (print screen)
    then open ms paint or a similar programme and paste the object on the
    clipboard into it

    hey presto you have a screen capture

    hope this helps

    Tim Bird, Jul 12, 2003

  3. notthesamesam

    Shep© Guest

    Keyboard Print Screen Button or Alt+printscreen for the focussed
    window.
    Open MS paint or a paint/veiwer program(Irfanview is better),
    http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/freeprog.html
    and then in the Edit menu,paste.

    HTH :)

    Shep©, Jul 12, 2003
  4. notthesamesam

    Tim Bird Guest

    that's shift not shit .... sorry pmsl

    Tim Bird, Jul 12, 2003
  5. notthesamesam

    philo Guest

    no ned to purchase any software...
    all you have to do is press the "print screen" key

    then open "paint" and hit control v

    philo, Jul 12, 2003
  6. notthesamesam

    Michael Guest

    Simple. Press CTRL-PrtScr.

    Your screen capture is now sitting in the clipboard, and you can paste it
    into Paint (or any other graphics editor) and save it in any graphics format
    that's available to the editor.

    ((U))

    Michael, Jul 12, 2003
  7. LOL! Thanks!
    ntss
    <snip>

    notthesamesam, Jul 12, 2003
  8. Thanks everyone for your fast response. That did the trick!
    ntss

    notthesamesam, Jul 12, 2003
  9. notthesamesam

    Patrick Guest

    Or ALT+PrintScrn to just capture the currently selected window.

    Pardon me 'Trev' for my intrusion on your post.

    Patrick, Jul 13, 2003