    Likes Received:
    0
    I need to create a software simulation demonstration by recording my PC screen, any recommended application based on your experience?

    cerilogon, Aug 20, 2010

  2. cerilogon

    RitaPan

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Take a look at FlashDemo Screen Recorder.

    RitaPan, Aug 24, 2010

  3. cerilogon

    RitaPan

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Step 1 Download and install FlashDemo Screen Recorder from FlashDemo.net, click Save button to save the copy of program to your computer.

    Step2 Double click the FlashDemo.exe to run setup wizard, Follow the steps until the end.

    Step 3 You can find FlashDemo icon on desktop of Start menu, click to launch the screen recorder. Click Record a new project to create your first software simulation project.

    Step 4 Select a capture mode, three options are available.
    Capture a single window: Select a specific window for recording, all your actions in that window will be recorded.
    Capture an area of the screen: All the actions in the specified region will be captured.
    Capture full screen: Everything on the screen will be recorded.

    Step 5 Set some configurations; you can select record narration or not, set desired hot keys etc

    Step 6 Click Start button to record now! Keyboard hitting and entering, mouse movements will be recorded, so you can tell your audience how to use a software or application step by step.

    Step 7 Click Stop recording and publish to flash, also you can add callout, make comment or insert picture to the project,

    RitaPan, Sep 2, 2010
  4. cerilogon

    hath80

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Have you tried Snagit?

    hath80, Sep 8, 2010
  5. cerilogon

    Ravenx

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Snagit is mainly for taking screenshot but not recording video.
    You can try DemoCreator, a screen recorder for making demo videos.

    Ravenx, Sep 14, 2010
  6. cerilogon

    daphne

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    If you want to use some screen recording software to help you record screen action, you should choose the right program. The one I used to record windows 7 screen can help me capture whatever streaming video and audio files on screen with high quality, and it will also help me save it to standard video file. And you'll be able to upload your tutorial video to video sharing website or share with your friends.

    daphne, Aug 17, 2011
  7. cerilogon

    Magneto

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have been using DemoCreator too, easy to setup and use.

    Magneto, Aug 22, 2011
  8. cerilogon

    gabe aufiero

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Jing is basic but free

    gabe aufiero, Sep 7, 2012
  9. cerilogon

    gabe aufiero

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    taking a look at Snagit, seems decent, thanks

    gabe aufiero, Sep 7, 2012