    Likes Received:
    0
    just built a pc for the first time and connected my pc to a tv when. i load b&w2 and tomb raider legend the screen jumps and flickers also double vision happens but its ok when i load c&c zerohour. someone said to me it might be the refresh rate ? when tried on my monitor its ok, anyone got any ideas!

    ben0987, Sep 18, 2006

  2. ben0987

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Make sure your videocard supports your TV's type eg, PAL SECAM NTSC....

    If thats done, make sure thats set via options of ur video card.

    3rdly if ur still getting it. Make sure ur connection cable is not being interfered with by other means... (EG no power cables near the Cable from the computer to the TV)

    And last. Make sure the game is waiting for its Vertical Sync.. eg VSync is on.

    unholy, Sep 19, 2006

  3. ben0987

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    you can also try turning up your screen's refresh rate. It can be done in the video adapter advanced setings on your PC.

    Gez, Sep 19, 2006
  4. ben0987

    ben0987

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    thanks for that the vsync had to be on, cant belive i missed that.

    cheers

    ben0987, Sep 20, 2006