    baglady Guest

    Windows XP.
    I've forgotten how to do screen dump. Can someone please help? Thanks.

    baglady, Apr 18, 2004

  2. baglady

    Cubzilla Guest

    Erm press Print Screen on yer keyboard ..

    Then paste into whatever ..

    Regards

    Cubzilla, Apr 18, 2004

  3. baglady

    why? Guest

    Press Shift (hold it down ) and press 'Print Scrn' keys, let both go.
    This puts the captured image in the clipboard.

    Me

    why?, Apr 18, 2004
  4. baglady

    Jonah Guest

    ALT + PrtScn

    or CTRL + PrtScn

    Jonah, Apr 18, 2004
  5. baglady

    Mcploppy © Guest

    baglady bashed at the keyboard and said :
    You have 2 Options:

    1. To create a screen dump of the whole display press the "Print Scrn"
    button on your keyboard.
    2. To create a screen dump of the active window hold down the "alt" button
    then select "Print Scrn" button on your keyboard.

    Once you have captured the image of your choice, it will be available for
    you to paste from the clipboard into the image package of your choice.

    --
    McPloppy ©

    { Remove both MyShoes to email me }
    { Homepage: http://tinyurl.com/bbel }
    { Local Radio: http://tinyurl.com/j1vi }
    { My Alternative Site: http://tinyurl.com/rynb }

    Mcploppy ©, Apr 18, 2004
  6. baglady

    baglady Guest

    umm.er..where is my clipboard?

    baglady, Apr 18, 2004
  7. baglady

    Mcploppy © Guest

    baglady bashed at the keyboard and said :
    <snip>

    The clipboard is an area used to temporarily store cut or copied
    information.
    The Clipboard can store text, graphics, objects, and other data.
    The Clipboard contents are erased when new information is placed on the
    Clipboard or when the computer is shut down.

    Windows XP's Clipboard Viewer is called the "Clipbook Viewer," and it offers
    some additional features that are fun to play with.
    Here's how to put the Clipbook Viewer onto your Start menu.

    Click the Start menu button and open My Computer.
    Open your C drive. (It's listed in the Hard Disk Drives section.)
    Double-click on the Windows folder. (You might have to tell it to let you
    see what's inside.)
    Double-click on the System32 folder. (Again, you might have to tell it to
    let you see what's inside.)
    Scroll down the page until you locate a file named Clipbrd.
    Drag and drop the Clipbrd file onto your Start button.
    Just let go of your mouse button when it's pointing at the Start button;
    that drops a shortcut to the Clipbook Viewer onto your Start menu.
    When you open your Start menu, the Clipbrd program's icon will appear near
    the top.

    Whenever you want to see exactly what's being stored on your Clipboard,
    double-click on that icon.
    The Clipbook Viewer will appear, letting you peer inside its contents.

    Mcploppy ©, Apr 18, 2004
  8. baglady

    baglady Guest

    Thanks everyone.
    McPloppy's help was great :)

    baglady, Apr 18, 2004
  9. baglady

    Mcploppy © Guest

    Mcploppy ©, Apr 18, 2004
  10. baglady

    Ðaz ©. Guest

    I use a little prog called screenhunter it is same as screen print but with
    a few added extras such as output file extension and other nifty bits

    Ðaz ©., Apr 18, 2004