    questions came to mind while taking it.

    Thank you,
    Jim

    jtpryan, Jun 16, 2009

  2. jtpryan

    John R Guest

    Microsoft will reveal nothing about the how tests are scored outside of 700
    or better is pass, anything less is fail. They will not even officially
    admit what the max score that you can obtain is. All we know for sure is
    that each test (or portion thereof) is scored separately, and then those
    scores are converted into Microsoft's standard scale where 700 or better is
    pass.

    Personal opinion here, I don't see how they could fault you for 'false'
    clicks. Often, there are several ways to get at something (like system
    properties), and one or more ways will be blocked out in the simulation. If
    you try one of the blocked methods, does that mean that you didn't know what
    you were doing? If you spend too much time in a simulation, you could
    always reset the simulation and do it again from the start. One would
    assume that if you reset it, the clock would reset, but who knows. You are
    given 'x' number of minutes to complete the whole test. I would think that
    would be all that matters. Again, personal opinion.

    Bummer about the test crashing. That's got to be frustrating, sitting an
    exam and then having to go back the next day and do it all over again.

    John R

    John R, Jun 16, 2009

  3. jtpryan

    jtpryan Guest

    Thank you, that was my feeling, but who knows except Melinda if Bill
    talks in his sleep...

    And just for real laughs, this was the second time the same thing
    happened. I'm taking the test for the 3rd time at a different center
    this Friday...

    jtpryan, Jun 16, 2009