    in practice exams but am unsure if this would be enough to pass?

    Thanks
    Ciaran

    Ciaran h8s M.E., Sep 26, 2005

  2. Ciaran h8s M.E.

    T-Bone Guest

    What the test is out of and the number of questions varies from person to
    person. Answers to these and other questions can be found on the Microsoft
    site.

    T-Bone, Sep 26, 2005

  3. Thanks for this T-Bone......

    I guess it's like asking how long is a piece of string

    Cheers dude

    Ciaran h8s M.E., Sep 26, 2005
  4. 700 is passing, not sure what it is out of.

    I just took both of them.

    Jason Chappell, Sep 30, 2005