    code ... is there one of those?::: Registration:, Site
    number:, Candidate ID:, not shure its suppous to be
    obvious but... didnt work....

    Daniel .., Aug 30, 2003

  2. Daniel ..

    Marko Guest

    Vendor code is for VUE or Prometric exam, but I don't
    remember that it asked me for that when I signed in to
    confirm me address for a welcome kit.

    You could wait for someone else to post something helpful
    here, but in the meantime I would suggest send an email to
    and wait for a reply. Usually comes
    within 24 hours.

    Marko, Aug 31, 2003

  3. Ok thanks... and yes its my first mcp exam....

    Daniel

    Daniel Monteverde ...::: [MCP] :::..., Sep 2, 2003