    Well, he ain't the King, but he drives his car.

    'nuff said?

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 10, 2004

  2. 'nuff said. Tomorrow night.... 9pm Eastern. TNT.

    Yes. You are a true redneck.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 10, 2004

  3. Jack Black

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    If you're talking about 3, it's on ESPN I think.

    And I'll be there.

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 10, 2004
  4. I got to fire my brother... get'n me all mixed up n'
    stuff.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 10, 2004
  5. Mmmust resist. Awe F*** it.

    KC = totally PWN3D sucka!

    ....RTFA prior to mouthing off so as to limit how foolish you end up looking
    afterwards.
    Obviously you were "gotten" or selse you wouldn't be responding as such.
    The know-it-all takes it in the ass.

    /meh

    Alex R. Skyler, Dec 27, 2004
  6. Jack Black

    Nerd32768 Guest

    you are the one taking it in the 455 - have you ever heard of the word
    "sarcasm" before?
    here's a hint: http://www.m-w.com

    Nerd32768, Dec 27, 2004
  7. you are the one taking it in the 455 - have you ever heard of the word
    clearly not.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004