    Superior Thug

    [1] Which, $Pantheon be praised, I'm not. I've been in TO in the winter.
    Ugh.

    JaR, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Jack Black

    Neil Guest

    I'm not. I have been wrong before and my wife never fails to point this
    out, so I am quiet accustomed to it. Since your wife hasn't seemed to point
    this out to you we can only assume that mine loves me more than your's
    loves you...my wife told me so...
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! wow, you're almost as funny as Briscoe today....
    TO is north of me...check a map, so are you....
    ( 43.083N, 79.071W vs your what about 47.50N, 117.50W)

    and the temp here is not much different from yours right now
    (43F vs your 47F)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30 Southerly Thug

    Neil, Dec 10, 2004

  3. Jack Black

    Consultant Guest

    im sorry to hear about lacey

    Consultant, Dec 10, 2004
  4. Jack Black

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Speaking of Canada in the winter...I'm being sent to a 3 day course to learn
    the inner workings of our warehouse managament system (Radio Beacon). It was
    either Toronto in March, or California in Feb. I was assuming they'd send me
    to Toronto, because it's cheaper to fly there, and well, that's just the way
    things work out. Word came down from the muckity-mucks yesterday that I am
    in fact going to California (although I don't know exactly where...where is
    area code 416?) So, I've avoided the Canadian wilderness this year. Hooray
    for me.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 10, 2004
  5. Jack Black

    molsonexpert Guest

    416 sounds like the middle of trawna to me.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Dec 10, 2004
  6. Jack Black

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Yes, duh. 416 is Toronto, where I would have been going. 760 is where I'll
    be going. And, after a google session, I've learned that 760 is the lovely
    desert. Although it's pretty freakin big. I could end up as far north as
    Fresno, or as far south as San Diego. I don't know what city this place is
    in. Oh well.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 10, 2004
  7. Jack Black

    JaR Guest

    Feh. My wife worships at the altar of my all encompassing knowledge. As a
    good wife should.[1]

    Yes, but while we here in E. Wa. are in an nice dry belt, you in S. Ont.
    benefit from those delightful breezes wafting in over that large puddle
    that straddles our mutual border. Nice to see, however, that you are having
    a relatively balmy day. The winter that I spent in your area, the
    temperature stayed in the 0F + below range.

    JaR
    Migratory Thug

    JaR, Dec 10, 2004
  8. Jack Black

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Cantcha do a reverse lookup of the number?

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 10, 2004
  9. Jack Black

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Whups, forgot the footynote, which would have been;

    [1] Thank $Deity she doesn't Google.

    Now wasn't that worth waiting for?

    JaR
    Late Thug

    JaR, Dec 10, 2004
  10. Jack Black

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    We just entered geek territory.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 10, 2004
  11. Jack Black

    Neil Guest

    ummmmm.........well.......

    HEY WHAT"S THAT OVER THERE!?!?!------->

    *runs away*

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 10, 2004

  12. Huh?? what? me? ah.. nuthin'. yeah.. nuthin'. no.. I
    ain't got nuthin'.

    *turns to corner... guzzles beer*

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 10, 2004
  13. Jack Black

    Neil Guest

    perhaps you have't - 416 is TO

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 10, 2004
  14. now.

    And if I were you... I'd be slightly more embarassed that
    a redneck has better grammar than you.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 10, 2004
  15. Jack Black

    Neil Guest

    San Diego

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 10, 2004
  16. Jack Black

    Neil Guest

    or google for area code 760?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 10, 2004
  17. I have been wrong before and my wife never fails to point

    Quiet accustomed to it??? was that a freudian slip or
    just a mispelling???

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 10, 2004
  18. Jack Black

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox
    & opined:
    Sorry, you pegged the embarassment meter over the 70-216 episode.

    Not that I would ever _dream_ of bringing that up again.

    And speaking of rednecks, I'll have you know that I am Chairman of the
    Eagles Aerie 2 NASCAR Commitee, own a '78 3/4 ton Ford with a big #3 on
    the tailgate, and am past arm-wrestlin' champ over to the VFW.

    Beat that, puppy!

    Redneck indeed.

    JaR
    Eliteist Thug

    JaR, Dec 10, 2004

  19. Lol.... you are a redneck. And... at the risk of being
    your life-long enemy... who is your favorite driver/team?

    This question will also tell if you are a true redneck.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 10, 2004
  20. Jack Black

    Neil Guest

    yes