    Does anyone know if Microsoft scores 70-216 exam? Or is
    there no scoring?

    Thank you, Jack B.

    Jack Black, Dec 9, 2004

  2. Jack Black

    Doom Guest

    There is definitely scoring. Why else would you take the exam. BTW I loved
    your work in Shallow Hal. It's good you're thinking about getting your MCSE
    in case the acting thing doesn't work out.

    Doom, Dec 9, 2004

  3. Jack Black

    Jack Black Guest

    Hello,

    Thanks for the compl. I already have my MCSE 2000 but when I got it two
    years ago, it did NOT have scoring. Are you saying it has changed?

    Thanks, Jack

    Jack Black, Dec 9, 2004
  4. Jack Black

    kpg Guest

    Yes. These is still no scoring.

    kpg

    kpg, Dec 9, 2004
  5. It has not changed: Does the Test have scoring? yes. How
    else would MS determine if you pass?!?! Do you see your
    score at the end? no.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 9, 2004
  6. changed?

    Oh, yeah... and School of Rock sucked.

    Actually, I didn't see it... but the previews sure made it
    look like it sucked.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 9, 2004
  7. Jack Black

    Jack Black Guest

    My point is that Microsfot doesn't TELL you what the score is anymore. They
    just tell you pass/fail. Right?

    Or, do they?

    I have a friend who "said' he just took the 70-216 test and scored a "90%"

    How would he know this if Microsoft doesn't tell you what the score is??

    Jack Black, Dec 9, 2004
  8. Jack Black

    Jack Black Guest

    thank you. It made a lot of money anyway.

    So, what's the deal with Microsoft 70-216 exam? Does it, or does it NOT give
    the person their score??? Does anyone know?

    Jack Black, Dec 9, 2004

  9. *sigh* Ok, here comes the airplane... now that we have
    to spoon feed you. Did you READ my first reply? I am
    sorry, but there is no "Thespian speak to English"
    dictionary to assist you in understanding my reply.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 9, 2004
  10. Jack Black

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Dec 9, 2004
  11. Jack Black

    Jack Black Guest

    Your reply was incorrect! They DO show the score now.

    If you're giong to reply to people, make sure your reply is CORRECT. Dummy.

    Jack Black, Dec 9, 2004
  12. Jack Black

    Luis Rocha Guest

    Yes it scores i have path in 1 of september of 2004 with 857 points

    Luis Rocha

    Luis Rocha, Dec 10, 2004
  13. Jack Black

    Neil Guest

    um...:

    ". Why did Microsoft change the score report?

    A. Based on customer feedback, Microsoft redesigned the score report to
    detail the areas in which an MCP candidate has technical strengths and
    the areas in which the same candidate needs improvement.

    Q. What does the new score report look like?

    A. The report gives you a numerical score and a bar graph for each
    skills section of the exam.

    Q. What does my score mean?

    A. Beginning with the release of the Microsoft Windows Server™
    2003–related exams, Microsoft will provide numerical scores on exams. By
    the end of September 2003, most exams will have the new score report
    format, which includes this numerical score. Microsoft has worked with
    customers and testing industry experts to create an exam scale that would
    be consistent across all exams. The new scale requires a minimum passing
    score of 700 on all exams. The maximum score on the exams will vary
    depending on the complexity of the skills being measured.

    Q. What do the bars mean on the new score report?

    A. The length of the bars indicates how strong the examinee performed
    for each skills section of the exam. The closer the bar is to the strong
    end of the continuum, the higher the score on that skills cluster. The
    closer the bar is to the needs development end of the continuum, the
    lower the score on that skills cluster. If a bar is not present, the
    examinee either answered all questions incorrectly or did not answer any
    questions within that skills cluster. These results will help all
    examinees determine areas where they have strengths and where they need
    improvement. The skills sections listed on the score report correspond to
    those listed in the skills matrix provided in the Exam Preparation guide.

    Q. What exams will be affected?

    A. Beginning with the release of Windows Server 2003–related exams,
    Microsoft will provide numerical scores on exams. By the end of September
    2003, most exams will have the new score report format, which includes
    this numerical score."

    so den da older 70-216 exam would follow the older style of pass/fail
    AIUI...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 10, 2004

  14. oh.... good one.. got me there... whoa... man... have some
    coffee... chill out... you sure went off the deep end
    there... sure burned me...

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 10, 2004

  15. What, can't take a joke???
    innocent thug

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 10, 2004
  16. Jack Black

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Bad Thug!

    Go sit in a corner[1] and repeat "Aw fsck it" 100 times.

    JaR
    Diciplinary Thug

    [1] Booth in favorite pub will do nicely.

    JaR, Dec 10, 2004
  17. Jack Black

    JaR Guest

    Actually, this would appear to indicate that the numerical score would
    apply to all exams, but they were shooting for a fuzzy completion date.
    Plus, There have been several folks in here and the other places that have
    reported passing scores. (Google google) Yup, check for yourself. Advanced
    search 'passed' '70-216' since Jan 2003. #1 & #3 report scores of 883 and
    851.

    Google is thy friend.

    Please join KC in the corner.

    JaR