    That makes it interesting. SCO/Microsoft lost against Novell/Microsoft
    as I understand it from the article.

    brianM

    BrianM, Aug 11, 2007

  2. BrianM

    Peter Guest

    "That's Aaaaall, Folks! The court also ruled that "SCO is obligated to
    recognize Novell's waiver of SCO's claims against IBM and Sequent". That's
    the ball game. There are a couple of loose ends, but the big picture is,
    SCO lost. Oh, and it owes Novell a lot of money from the Microsoft and Sun
    licenses."

    Peter, Aug 11, 2007

  3. BrianM

    BrianM Guest

    Plus $19.99 for being a nuisance

    cheers
    brianM

    BrianM, Aug 11, 2007
  4. BrianM

    Peter Guest

    SCO / Microsoft lost against IBM / Novell / the free world

    I wonder what Microsoft will try next?

    Peter

    Peter, Aug 11, 2007
  5. BrianM

    thingy Guest

    essentially SCO is toast....

    1) It has just effectively lost all its claims against Novell BUT
    Novell's counterclaims stand....

    2) Its claims against IBM are effectively finished, but IBM's still go
    forward.

    3) RedHat is sitting there waiting for its turn.....

    I dont expect SCO to financially survive Novell's counterclaims and its
    right to monies owed...

    If SCO does survive IBM will toast it....

    If SCO does survive Redhat will toast it....

    At the end I am hoping "Dear Darl" will personally be finished
    financially and hopefully be doing jail time....

    He personally slandered many good people for his own financial gain and
    lied and cheated in order to extort money without any true cause,
    justice wont be served until that happens IMHO.

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Aug 12, 2007