Scientists engineer bacteria to create living photographs

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Celcius, Nov 24, 2005.

  1. Celcius

    Celcius Guest

    Celcius, Nov 24, 2005

  2. Celcius

    Celcius Guest

    Celcius, Nov 24, 2005

  3. Celcius

    imbsysop Guest

    grin .. very nice .. but what will you do if your film dies ? or "leaks" ? &
    the gods forbid you ever "lick" the camera, you may be passing a couple of
    days in the bathroom for urgent sanitary reasons :)

    imbsysop, Nov 24, 2005
  4. Celcius

    Celcius Guest

    I guess you have to inoculate the camera ;-)

    Celcius, Nov 24, 2005
  5. Please, note this photo proves the existence of the Flying Spaghetti
    Monster. It's image is right there on a petri dish of e. coli.

    http://www.venganza.org/

    -James Nachtwey-
    http://www.jamesnachtwey.com/

    John A. Stovall, Nov 24, 2005
  6. Do the bacteria use Nikon or Canon?

    Jon Nadelberg, Nov 24, 2005
  7. Celcius

    imbsysop Guest

    well the least one will be able to say is that one has a "gut feeling" for
    making pictures LOL !

    imbsysop, Nov 24, 2005
  8. Celcius

    jean Guest

    Not to mention it takes about 12 hours to get a shot, not quite up to a
    Canon 1D's rate yet

    Jean

    jean, Nov 25, 2005
  9. Celcius

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Ron Hunter, Nov 25, 2005
  10. Celcius

    Celcius Guest

    Celcius, Nov 25, 2005
  11. Celcius

    Bill Funk Guest

    Bill Funk, Nov 25, 2005
  12. Celcius

    imbsysop Guest

    LOL .. the really funny thing is that the normal habitat for these bacteria
    is a place commonly refered to as "a place where the sun doesn't shine" ...
    if that isn't photographic pun, then I don't know it anymore ..

    imbsysop, Nov 25, 2005
  13. Celcius

    cjcampbell Guest

    It could give new meaning to "Those pictures make me sick."

    cjcampbell, Nov 26, 2005