Scientists Convert Processor Heat Back to Electricity. . .

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Tony Sperling, Jun 8, 2007.

  1. Tony Sperling, Jun 8, 2007

  2. Tony Sperling

    Guest Guest

    How about trying that bloated software generates electricity too?
    Carlos

    Guest, Jun 8, 2007

  3. How about trying that bloated software generates electricity too?
    Good idea. You could probably power a city the size of New York with two or
    three boxes with Athlon XP CPUs running Vista. :eek:)

    Homer J. Simpson, Jun 9, 2007
  4. Tony Sperling

    Guest Guest

    And how many Springfield size cities would that be?
    :))))))
    Have a nice evening, Homer!
    My kids do love you, or whatever your character is.
    Carlos

    Guest, Jun 9, 2007
  5. And how many Springfield size cities would that be?
    I'd rather not speculate, that would put me out of a job. :p
    Great. Now go see my movie next month.

    Homer J. Simpson, Jun 9, 2007
  6. Tony Sperling

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    Well.... bloated software requires faster processors, which generate more
    heat.... and we're round the circle again :))

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 10, 2007