    and Newsgroups Posts with their hand on the mouse.

    Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late

    Got ya. Now admit it.

    [email protected], Apr 1, 2007

  2. x@y

    dfrog Guest

    "South American Scientists" says it all. They are looking to enrol others
    into their club.

    dfrog, Apr 1, 2007

  3. Count me out, do not require such a skill.
    [email protected]

    [email protected], Apr 1, 2007
  4. x@y

    Vanguard Guest

    No, the author got you. You're so stupid as to now keep moving your
    hand off the mouse when it isn't being used. yeah, sure, the hand must
    be off the mouse if it isn't being used. So what's your excuse for
    sitting on your ass in that chair since obviously you aren't using your
    gluteuos maximum muscles while sitting? So after dialing a telephone
    number on your cell phone, are you so stupid as to put it down on the
    nearest table and place your head atop of it because, well, obviously
    you aren't using your fingers to dial anymore.

    Too bad biometric devices are required on all nodes so other can tell
    when children are posting in Usenet.

    Vanguard, Apr 2, 2007
  5. <snip>

    Hey Vangard,

    It is just a joke I have found on the Humor website.
    I think the Author was a little rough in labeling People
    with insufficient brain activity, don't you think the author
    has same deficiency he is labeling others? I do.

    Here is a secret:
    "Never analyze a Joke,
    and Never ask for Its punchline meaning"

    I am not a child, and it is not a crime liking Humor,
    old enough to understand People's taste and differences
    and I respect them. Apparently we do not vibrate at
    the same wavelength. So my advice to you is to block
    my Posts in whatever Newsreader you have, I have done
    that to a few trolls in this NG. it is not 100% but close.

    [email protected]

    [email protected], Apr 2, 2007
  6. After much thought,[email protected] came up with this jewel:
    I enjoy reading the banter. That is one of the few uses of the troll.
    And the "just plain lazy" use a laptop without a mouse.

    max
    --
    Virus Removal Instructions http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/
    Keeping Windows Clean http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/keepingclean.html