    full blown schematic, just a diagram would do nicely. Have looked at
    the Compaq and ASUS websites, but haven't figured out if a diagram is
    available. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    fido, Dec 20, 2007

  2. fido

    meerkat Guest

    ..

    Sorry, I`ve never heard of a Salmon, but...
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...s_inline&resnum=1&ct=linkdoctor-revision&cd=1

    meerkat, Dec 20, 2007

  3. Mmmmmmmm...salmon. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 20, 2007
  4. fido

    meerkat Guest

    %> ).
    There`s a Nationalist in Scotland, called Salmon.
    He wants to gain Scotland independance from G/Britain.
    I hereby give you permission to eat him. <g>.

    meerkat, Dec 20, 2007
  5. fido

    why? Guest

    If it's not that then how mich of a diagram do you really need? Perhaps
    you would be better off explaining that to ASUS (phone/email) and not
    play guessing games.

    Block diagram, annotated PCB or what?

    Google Images,
    Images Showing: Results 1 - 20 of about 584,000 for
    asus motherboard
    .. (0.36 seconds)

    Me

    why?, Dec 20, 2007
  6. Surfers taste better. They're in better shape. :)

    http://blinkynet.net/sharks/monstroso.html

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 20, 2007
  7. fido

    meerkat Guest

    <g>. I thought those surfboards tasted horrible.
    It wasn`t you that had that Aussies` arm the other day, was it ?.

    meerkat, Dec 20, 2007
  8. Not I!

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 20, 2007
  9. fido