    I'm playing exclusivly on the [Nomad] clan server these days, go there, it's the best server right now, Sprint mod, tripwire mod, custom maps, great stuff.

    The clan's website is http://www.gonomadclan.com

    I'm not a member, at least not yet.

    The Modfather, Jul 30, 2006

  2. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    That sounds good. I'll try it out when I get back from England. I'll be gone for a few weeks, so there won't be much gaming for BigAl during the early part of August...

    bigal, Jul 30, 2006

  3. bigal

    Jyoti Ballabh

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2009
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    the new version is actually too good. Did you like the promos at the launch? Lambert should have performed at the launch of the new version.

    Jyoti Ballabh, Nov 26, 2009
  4. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I haven't paid attention to the new version, but I did see it for sale at our local Best Buy. We've been playing Call of Duty 4 on our LAN. Check out the pictures taken during a few of the gaming sessions this year at http://www.bigal-computers.net .

    bigal, Nov 26, 2009
  5. bigal

    Jyoti Ballabh

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2009
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    I was at the East Coast Launch of the Call of Duty IV. This game is actually great. It blows the Grand Auto Theft (regardless of the version) to shreds.

    Jyoti Ballabh, Nov 26, 2009
  6. bigal

    Jyoti Ballabh

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2009
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    Cool website of yours, though!

    Jyoti Ballabh, Nov 26, 2009
  7. bigal

    Jyoti Ballabh

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2009
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    hey, Bigal.... I wanted to ask you one thing. How does one become the SUPER MODERATOR and what are the milestones on the velocity reviews and how does one attain it?

    Junior Member
    Member
    Senior Member
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    I am relatively new Velocity Reviews and no one I knew on this site could answer my questions.

    Jyoti Ballabh, Nov 26, 2009