    Location:
    Australia
    you and ur opera's!!!, make sure u take ear muffs otherwise u will hear those gun shots :p

    unholy, Apr 26, 2006

    bigal, Apr 26, 2006

    The Modfather, Apr 27, 2006

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    The song of the dead when he's taken out by a head shot in COD2.

    bigal, Apr 27, 2006
  5. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ha, like he'd ever be able to get COD2 over there and learn how to play it. They'd have to make a mod so the guns were upside down and stuff. :)

    The Modfather, Apr 27, 2006
  6. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Lol u can actually get a HS in CoD2... i would be owning u's if i did eva bother forking out 80 bucks...

    unholy, Apr 28, 2006
  7. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ha! You'd be an idiot if you paid $80 for it. Even in Australian dollars. It can't be that much at this point, I imagine it's down to about $29 or $39 USD, which couldn't be more than, what, $49-59 AUS?

    The Modfather, Apr 28, 2006
  8. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    We'll be posting here tonight with the COD2 server we're using. Keep an eye on this topic come 7PM EST 05-27-06 for the server name you want to join. Be looking for names like "Bigal", "Uncle Greg", "Bombadilido - or something like that", "SuicidalJellyfish", etc. It should be fun, and it only runs to 11PM officially, as BigAl needs to get his sleep for the Rolling Thunder event tomorrow in Washington DC (http://www.rollingthunder1.com/)

    bigal, May 27, 2006
  9. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    For those interested, here are the servers we'll be playing tonight, from 7PM to 11PM (maybe later) EST, 05-27-06:

    (1) Verpeilter[server]
    (teal color)(pink color)

    (2) 123 Code 71
    (green color)

    See you in the COD2 multiplayer game! Watch your back....

    bigal, May 27, 2006
  10. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Update: We joined the "-=Happy Panda's =-S" server. You need version 1.2 COD2 to join this. If you have version 1.0, go to www.callofduty2.com/patch or patches and download from the activision site version 1.2.

    See you there!

    bigal, May 28, 2006
  11. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It's winding down now. Hope you got to join our last server, as it was great. Here are some pictures:

    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

    bigal, May 28, 2006
  12. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    what computer did u use al? dont tell me you didn't get a go on your x2 :p

    unholy, May 28, 2006
  13. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I was using Tufts, which has the Geforce 5700 Ultra card I believe. I hope to upgrade it to a 6800 GS AGP card if I can find one at a decent price. Those cards are next to impossible to locate right now (in AGP form). My Ella machine has the new Geforce 7800 GS AGP card in it, and that card is just fine and dandy. Both machines have an Athlon XP 2500+ running at 2.2 GHz (effectively the 3200+ rating) and 19" Samsung LCDs. These are on the main level, in my den. The other machines are in the finished basement.

    We are anticipating another gaming session this coming Saturday night, June 10th. It should start at 8PM, and I will post the server name(s) by 7:30PM. If you can join us for a Call of Duty 2 game (get version 1.2 configured ahead of time), it would be great.

    bigal, Jun 9, 2006
  14. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    They're hard to find because AGP is officially now legacy, it's being phased out. Odd though, you'd expect PCI to go before AGP but I guess there's just way too many PCI cards around.

    The Modfather, Jun 9, 2006
  15. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    PCI is going to live because its used for Expnasion cards and not just graphics cards. its exactly the same as PCI-E, just more thing go into it :)

    unholy, Jun 9, 2006
  16. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    "More thing go into it", thank you Captain Technical. :)

    The Modfather, Jun 9, 2006
  17. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Ok boys. It's time to game now. We are starting on the following on-line server:

    Groundzeroarchade

    bigal, Jun 11, 2006
  18. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Gaming in full swing....so good....must kill....bad guys..

    Well gentlemen, the gaming is going just great. I had to swap out a Geforce 5600 Ultra for a 9800 Pro in my old "printer-to-computer", but now that machine works great for COD2 at 1024X768. It was choking on the Ultra at even the lowest resolution. That's what I get for taking out the 6800GT a while back.

    Anyway, here are some fresh pictures, taken within the last hour:

    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

    bigal, Jun 11, 2006
  19. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    bad setup in the bottom left photo, the guy closest to camera can screencheat on the guy a few metres in front of him :p

    XhArD, Jun 11, 2006
  20. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yes, that's true. But we don't take advantage of that. Besides, most of these guys are playing on the same team. Good catch though. I posted that picture just to see if anyone saw that.

    The gaming continues...

    bigal, Jun 11, 2006