    Likes Received:
    0
    I wasn't here yet. I didn't get up until 10:30 tonight, rough night. Why do you call it quits so early? Real men don't kill Nazi's until at least midnight at the earliest and keep going until at least 6am. :)

    The Modfather, Mar 19, 2006

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    6am pft, keep it going til 6pm the next day, then have a coke break :p and a map change :p

    unholy, Mar 19, 2006

  3. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hahaha, map changes usually occur every 20-30 minutes or every 5 or 6 flag caps or HQ scores or SD scores, depending on the map type. :)

    The Modfather, Mar 20, 2006
  4. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    That's because....

    ....I need my beauty sleep. Actually, I've reached a higher level now. I'm no longer "just a man"; I'm a "macho man"! Also, I'm good at catching flys... :frog:

    bigal, Mar 20, 2006
  5. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i like all out 4vs4 Counter Strike Source, on de_dust2, i like to disenable awps aswell, i am sure that everyone agrees they are too cheap to exist, let alone be used in a counter-terrorist vs terrorist battle in a close up map.

    Al, since your so macho, do you have any buff's? i need to be buffed so i can pwn some noobs easier :p.

    unholy, Mar 20, 2006
  6. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I don't know what you mean by having any "buffs". I've heard of being buff (built up from working out), but having buffs? Oh, wait a minute. I have one in my front pocket. How many do you need?

    bigal, Mar 20, 2006
  7. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Who votes we should have Unholy banned from VR Forums until he learns to speak english? The word is "Disabled", not "Disenabled".
    Twit.

    XhArD, Mar 21, 2006
  8. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Buff is a WoW term, but it also has another term :p, X should know about Buffers for buffing materials in the workshop :p

    unholy, Mar 21, 2006
  9. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yes, but that has what exactly to do with being macho?

    XhArD, Mar 21, 2006
  10. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yes. I associate everything in life with being macho. That's the goodness of being a macho man.

    bigal, Mar 21, 2006
  11. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Macho Man Buff

    +50000000 to Big Al Interlect
    +50000000 to Big Al Strength
    +50000000 to Big Al Stamina
    +50000000 to Big Al Spirit
    +50000000 to Big Al Macho-ness

    unholy, Mar 21, 2006
  12. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I've heard of Buffs and Debuffs in City of Heroes, It's a term used in online role playing, what's it got to do with CALL OF DUTY 2 however? Note this thread is about CALL OF DUTY 2! Not WoW, CoH or CS.

    The Modfather, Mar 21, 2006
  13. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i swear i say someone getting buffed on CoD2?

    unholy, Mar 22, 2006
  14. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Gaming for Saturday, March 25th 2006:

    I may be attempting to game upon returning from another show at the Kennedy Center (Washington DC). I expect to start around 11:00PM EST, on the server we used last weekend. If you want to try another server, please post it here.

    Important notice: I will be organizing a LAN party for April 2nd, starting at 12PM EST and going on into the evening. This is a Sunday, but it is necessary to avoid Saturdays right now (yes, culture activities). This event supports a review I will be doing over at www.fastlanehw.com.

    bigal, Mar 25, 2006
  15. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Well, I made it home in time, but I'm exhausted. We started out in the morning, saw an IMAX film (roving Mars - excellent), saw an Einstein Plantarium show (also good), toured the US Botantial Gardens and the Art Deco Orchid show (220 pictures), walked a bit to our restaurant, and then rode the bus to the Kennedy Center for those Urban Bush Women (I'll never see that again!). Now I must do dishes and prepare for tomorrow. So, I won't be gaming tonight.

    But next Sunday, April 2nd, will be a day to remember!!!

    bigal, Mar 26, 2006
  16. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I had to go over my pop's to get as much of my missing software back as I could. Unfortunately some of it didn't work, most notably Photoshop. Ugh! I have the damned original disks, I paid for the blasted thing but the disk is scratched and won't read. So I have to find an illegal copy! This bites.

    The Modfather, Mar 26, 2006
  17. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I don't have photoshop. Maybe you can use very fine sandpaper to take the scratch out. Or perhaps a CD cleaner.

    bigal, Mar 26, 2006
  18. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No, I tried the Disk Doctor on it and that didn't work, if that doesn't work nothing will. But I got it, no problem. Had to get it illegally but I used my own Serial Number so, is it really illegal? Who knows. <Shrug>

    The Modfather, Mar 27, 2006
  19. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Schedule for coming weekend (first weekend in April 2006):

    I am having a LAN party on Sunday, April 2nd, from 12PM EST to 7PM EST. We will be playing lots of games, but I hope to have people playing Call of Duty 2 online with server "PREDATORS ALLIANCE". I'll update this topic when we start playing...

    bigal, Mar 29, 2006
  20. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I've been too busy for gaming lately. It's motorcycle riding season again out here in Virginia. Also, there are those operas I must attend - like this weekend I have two of them!!! :-(

    bigal, Apr 25, 2006