    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    We were on a bus tour, and time was tight. We only had five hours at the show, and we didn't even go outside the building to eat. I knew it wasn't worth trying to get together. There will be other times, I'm sure. Maybe a motorcycle ride up there this summer or something.

    bigal, Mar 12, 2006

  2. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    That'd be cool, maybe we could schedule it for a weekened, have a cookout or something? You could pick up Unholy and XhArD on the way, right? :)

    The Modfather, Mar 13, 2006

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Actually, they're closer to you. Can you swing by Melborne on your way to the corner store?

    bigal, Mar 13, 2006
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    How do you suppose they're closer to me? I'm north of you, they're south of both of us (and west, or east, depending on how you go). They're MUCH closer to you, by miles. I mean, I'd do it, but, it's those last 20 or 30 miles that'd kill me I'm afraid. Besides, your bike is big enough for all three of you. :)

    The Modfather, Mar 14, 2006
  5. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Ok, technically they are closer to me. However, if you do swing by the corner store, then the distance is actually about the same for both of us. I just figured you would want a snack or something to hold you over for the trot down to Melborne.

    On a side note, if Unholy would be willing to ride on the luggage rack, and XhArD would be willing to wear his Maximum PC visor and ride on the gas tank, there would be plenty of room on the Fat Boy....

    bigal, Mar 14, 2006
  6. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Gas tank, bad idea x might want to throw his lighter in :p

    maybe i should get in the gas tank... by gas do u mean gas or petrol, i always get confused :|, because i really dont want to be compressed into a clyinder :|

    and x could balance one foot on the rack :)

    unholy, Mar 14, 2006
  7. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Don't tell me that XhArD smokes cigarettes! Get that boy to come to his senses. There is nothing good about smoking. You get bad breath, you carry the smell of death, and it costs you your life. The sooner kids realize there is no status to be obtained by smoking, they'll quit. It's a disgusting habit.

    bigal, Mar 14, 2006
  8. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Nope, I don't smoke. Just got a lighter for lighting sparkler bombs etc. :p

    XhArD, Mar 15, 2006
  9. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i never knew i could make a sentence with a double meaning :|.

    unholy, Mar 15, 2006
  10. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    By gas he means petrol to you, we just call it gas here. It's what we put in cars, motorcycles, trucks, etc... It's also what we burn on our stoves to make things hot, etc... It's all 'gas' to us. :)

    Al... I smoke, 2 packs a day, don't get all preachy on me man, I'll force you to smoke a carton of my dad's unfiltered deatsticks. :)

    The Modfather, Mar 15, 2006
  11. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    My dad was a smoker, but he quit soon after retirement. Then he died at 69. Smoking wasn't the direct cause of his death, but it had weakened him, along with drinking. I remember when he installed a large ashtray in his 1963 Mercury Park Lane. That was because the OEM ashtray was too small. I hated being forced to breath in the smoked-filled air when riding in that car. If I end up with lung cancer, that will be the source of it.

    bigal, Mar 15, 2006
  12. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    69 is a very weird Number :p 66 and 99, 69ing, and other weird instances...

    unholy, Mar 15, 2006
  13. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    My Dad's 67 now, he's in bad shape but none of it has anything to do with his smoking. My grandmother smoked until she was in her 60's, she died at 89, my great-grandfather (grandmother's father) smoked until he died at 98. My mom still smokes, she's 75. None of my relatives have ever had any smoking related illnesses (cancer, emphyzima, etc).

    Not saying it couldn't happen and I don't recommend anyone starting smoking but, I do recommend non-smokers excersize their right to keep quiet about it. :)

    The Modfather, Mar 16, 2006
  14. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Well the old thing i will be smoking is melted Silicon :) if u get the pun :p

    unholy, Mar 16, 2006
  15. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Why will you be smoking old silicone?

    The Modfather, Mar 17, 2006
  16. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Maybe there will be gaming tonight (03-18-06, 10PM EST). We're going out with some friends to see "Shear Maddness" at the Kennedy Center (6PM), then coming back home with the friends to celebrate a birthday. Hopefully they'll be out the door by 10PM. So expect the window to be 10PM to 12AM EST. Also, Uncle Greg will try to join. He's flying out again on Sunday morning, to Hawaii this time. Busy guy.

    First server to try at 10PM: "A41gaming"

    bigal, Mar 18, 2006
  17. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    odd modfather :p mistype :p

    unholy, Mar 19, 2006
  18. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I might be starting at 10:30PM instead of 10PM EST. My guests are still here.

    bigal, Mar 19, 2006
  19. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Ok, we're now on "*PREDATORS ALLIANCE", just like I wrote it. Team Death Match, Kill cam set to all.

    bigal, Mar 19, 2006
  20. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It's over. No Uncle Greg. Just BigAl and Tom. Where was Modfather?

    bigal, Mar 19, 2006