    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    The Modfather, Feb 28, 2006

  2. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Oh, that's where it was. Ok. Let's try either A41 or Devils or Moongamers for the next gaming session. I'll try them out before Saturday and see if I can connect ok. I'll ask Uncle-Greg to try them too.

    Anyway, how do you expect me to see all these postings with a bag over my head?

    bigal, Feb 28, 2006

  3. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Have u met paper bag man, hes is uber leet and he wheres a paper bag on his head :p

    unholy, Mar 1, 2006
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    We don't know man, where's a paper bag over his head? :) (HAD to do that)

    Alright Al, any of them is cool with me, though Devils sometimes has hackers on it.

    The Modfather, Mar 1, 2006
  5. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I hope we can do some more gaming this weekend, on Saturday night. I still need to check out these other servers, but I won't be able to until Friday night or Saturday morning. Tonight we go see Cold Play at the MCI center.

    bigal, Mar 2, 2006
  6. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh, okay, have fun, sounds a lot better than going to the Opera. :)

    The Modfather, Mar 3, 2006
  7. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    The ColdPlay concert was pretty good. We didn't get home until 1AM though, and I had to get up at 5:30AM for work. I'm going to bed very early tonight. Saturday is a possibility. Uncle-Greg won't be available - he's traveling to London for some work-related thing. I still need to check those servers out. I will post something here about what sequence of servers to try, by 6PM Saturday evening, March 4th.

    bigal, Mar 3, 2006
  8. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I'm going to test the game servers now. I should post back in 15 minutes. Please stand by....

    bigal, Mar 4, 2006
  9. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Ok, we're going to try A41gaming, starting at 8PM EST. It appears to be a decent server, but it's running CTF, not team deathmatch. Be sure to set you scan to "all" so you find it. Hope to see Modfather and some others on the server at 8PM EST 03-04-06.

    bigal, Mar 4, 2006
  10. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It's time to game, gentlemen.

    bigal, Mar 5, 2006
  11. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Oh, I was killed so many times! Those Russian machine guns are just way too powerful. But I had a secret. The power of BIGAL. Yes, I carry gernades, and I use them near our flag. I repeat, the power of BIGAL!!!!!

    bigal, Mar 5, 2006
  12. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    It's 9:50, I guess I'm too late, damn.

    The Modfather, Mar 5, 2006
  13. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Sleepy head. I'm too tired now to play. It's a fun server though, so go ahead and play a bit.

    bigal, Mar 5, 2006
  14. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I did but everyone on there was dumber than spit. I mean they didn't know what to do with the flags, one guy even asked "where is the enemy flag base?" Duh!? I got the flag like 10 times, my teammates are running all over, can't find the enemy flag runner, I'm trying to hide but 5 of my teammates start hanging around me drawing the enemy to my location so I go try to find another place to camp and they FOLLOW me. Plus there was too much team jumping, it was like clan stacking with the v4v guys on the other team every time and I'm stuck with these idiots who don't know how to play. I gave up.

    The Modfather, Mar 5, 2006
  15. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    And so you should...

    unholy, Mar 5, 2006
  16. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yeah, it was kind of funny when I was playing. I had the flag a few times, and one time I swear I ran over our flag while holding the enemy flag, and I didn't win. I thought that's how you won. I was promptly shot through the head for my efforts.

    bigal, Mar 5, 2006
  17. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well you can score a point with that for your team (1o points for yourself) but that doesn't mean you'll win the game. It depends on what it's set to, 5 caps is the most common. I've often died just as I was capping a flag or a nanosecond before doing it and man that's aggrivating.

    The Modfather, Mar 5, 2006
  18. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Ok, it's time to game tonight! The current server is "A41gaming"; lets play for an hour!!!!!

    bigal, Mar 12, 2006
  19. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Oh, it's over already...I'm going to bed. Why? Because I had to get up at 4AM this morning. We went to the Philedaphia flower show today. Long bus ride both ways, but it was nice.

    bigal, Mar 12, 2006
  20. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Shit, I wish you'd told me you were gonna be coming to town Al, we could have gotten together or something to say hi.

    The Modfather, Mar 12, 2006