    love finding new and interesting shots. If you like them, please let
    me know which ones, either on here or in the guestbook function on
    Webshots. Thanks~

    DJR, Feb 14, 2004

  2. DJR

    . Guest

    Very nice, and to think you did it with a 2MP Kodak what will the purists
    think about that. For me I for one think they are great congrats.

    ., Feb 14, 2004

  3. DJR

    Phil Guest

    As a Kodak 280 owner even older than your DC3400 I say you have some good
    shots there!

    Are they straight from the camera or any software tweaks.

    Phil

    Phil, Feb 14, 2004
  4. DJR

    dirtycow Guest

    I just wanted to share my collection of over 550 outdoor shots
    Hi,
    Well, your gallery proves that a you dont need a brand new, top spec camera
    to take great photos - they are really well composed, especially the ones of
    Alpine Lake.

    Well done,
    Matt

    dirtycow, Feb 14, 2004
  5. DJR

    gr Guest

    Hey, those pictures are really good. I'm surprised! Most of the pictures
    people post here are crap, but you've got a lot of really nice ones.

    gr, Feb 14, 2004
  6. DJR

    DJR Guest

    All are straight from the camera in the original frames. I'm still
    working off an old school iMac and I'm a bit behind on the photoshop
    software.

    DJR, Feb 15, 2004
  7. DJR

    Sheila Guest