    least a dozen times a day

    How do I get rid of it?

    thanks

    RZ, Feb 28, 2004

  2. RZ

    ArtKramr Guest

    Subject: scary pop-up window - how to delete it??
    It is obviously imbedded in your system,Try running Spyware (AOL) or something
    similiar.

    Arthur Kramer
    344th BG 494th BS
    Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

    ArtKramr, Feb 29, 2004

  3. RZ

    Professor Guest

    It is probably associated with some website that you visited which planted
    some spyware on your computer. Get and program like Spybot or Adaware which
    are both free programs and have the one you choose scan for problems, then
    have it fix any problems. Spybot can find things that were planted on your
    computer from websites and delete them. Also delete all cookies and delete
    your history and all temporary internet files. This should get rid of it
    unless it has some ingenious way of dodging anti-spy programs.

    Professor, Mar 7, 2004