    composite video or RGB video?

    Thanks,

    Ray

    Ray, Oct 4, 2003

  2. If the SCART is RGB enabled, it will output RGB and composite at the
    same time, as RGB uses the composite video to supply synchronising
    signals. In the player's menu you might find an output mode selection,
    which will usually allow you to select composite or RGB (and sometimes
    also S-Video via SCART) - all this does is turn off the 'force RGB'
    flag that tells the TV to take RGB rather than composite if available.

    Steve

    The Doctor Who Restoration Team Website
    http://www.restoration-team.co.uk

    Steve Roberts, Oct 4, 2003