    Location:
    Australia
    lol :D

    unholy, Nov 9, 2005

  2. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You say that as if it's a bad thing. :)
    It may not have been officially announced but we're well into November now, so what'cha gonna do? I mean, it's pretty obvious, every one of you bastiches voted for me. :p

    The Modfather, Nov 9, 2005

  3. unholy

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    now I blame Modfather for me loosing the scapegoat:).

    PUTALE, Nov 9, 2005
  4. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I might have voted for....

    ...Putale, but it's hard to pass up The Modfather! Besides, you take blame like it's no problemo, so I'm even gonna blame all the things that went wrong yesterday (for me) on you. I missed voting because I had to work, I missed a free flu shot because my shirt wouldn't roll up (and I decided I wasn't strippng down in front of my coworkers), and some other things happened too. Today was much better, so I won't blame you for anything today. :roll:

    bigal, Nov 10, 2005
  5. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, being the scapegoat, I can always pass all the blame I get along to you putale. So everything that's my fault, I'll blame on you, okay?

    The Modfather, Nov 10, 2005
  6. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    err no. thats not part of the rules mod. u have to take the blame, u cant pass it on, otherwise u are blamed for it.

    unholy, Nov 10, 2005
  7. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Unless Putale is the deputy scapegoat, which hasn't been announced yet.

    XhArD, Nov 10, 2005
  8. unholy

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    hahahaha, the modfather you are stucked.

    PUTALE, Nov 10, 2005
  9. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not necessarally. I can blame whoever I want, there's no rule that says I can't blame someone, just that you all blame me. But then I can in turn blame Putale, that's my own choice.

    The Modfather, Nov 11, 2005
  10. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    but then ur are blame for blaming putale, so u are realy just blaming yourself even more.

    unholy, Nov 12, 2005
  11. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I have a question... Who deleted December? This thread title says they go from November to January :|

    XhArD, Nov 12, 2005
  12. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah but I don't blame myself for blaming putale, you can if you want to though.
    And yeah, where's december?

    The Modfather, Nov 12, 2005
  13. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    is from novemeber to december. u get both months :D

    unholy, Nov 13, 2005
  14. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Then I want two prizes. :p

    The Modfather, Nov 13, 2005
  15. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Over the edge....

    Just being able to join these forums should be prize enough. :einstein:

    bigal, Nov 13, 2005
  16. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    haha yer great excuse al :D

    unholy, Nov 14, 2005
  17. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No, that's torture, not a prize.

    The Modfather, Nov 14, 2005
  18. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    sure it is :p

    unholy, Nov 14, 2005
  19. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    It is, I mean, first you get banned, then you get lied to, then the whole place changes management, style and layout, then you have to try to decypher this Unholy guy's posts... It's pure torture.

    The Modfather, Nov 15, 2005
  20. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    You know a couple of years ago, some guy got fined for having his music too loud in his car. He didn't pay the fine or whatever, so they forced him to listen to 2 hours of Britney Spears at really high volume as punishment. They had a photo of his face at the end and he was all red and looked like he was about to cry, lol. Now THAT'S torture.

    XhArD, Nov 16, 2005