    and disable them so to speak?

    I have Outlook Express 6.

    Thanks, Lee.

    lee.ingram, Jan 11, 2006

  2. lee.ingram

    Gordon Guest

    lee.ingram scribbled this:
    Microsoft doesn't offer such a service. NTL might however - look on their
    web site.

    Gordon, Jan 11, 2006

  3. lee.ingram

    Jarhead Guest

    Jarhead, Jan 11, 2006
  4. lee.ingram

    Evan Platt Guest

    Microsoft making a program that would alert you to a harmful program
    on your computer.. hah.

    Your computer would never get past the "Loading Windows" screen.

    Evan Platt, Jan 11, 2006
  5. lee.ingram

    Plato Guest

    1. Set your email to read only text.
    2. Dont download attachments you are not expecting.
    3. Dont install viruses and trojans you get in emails.

    Plato, Jan 12, 2006