    and disable them so to speak?

    I have Outlook Express 6.

    Thanks, Lee.

    lee.ingram, Jan 11, 2006

  2. lee.ingram

    Gordon Guest

    lee.ingram scribbled this:

    > Can any one point me in the direction of a free service from Microsoft
    > that can scan my emails for harmful emails and let me know which ones are
    > harmful and disable them so to speak?
    >
    > I have Outlook Express 6.
    >
    > Thanks, Lee.

    Microsoft doesn't offer such a service. NTL might however - look on their
    web site.
    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10

    Gordon, Jan 11, 2006

  3. lee.ingram

    Jarhead Guest

    Jarhead, Jan 11, 2006
  4. lee.ingram

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:02:51 +0000, Gordon
    <> wrote:

    >Microsoft doesn't offer such a service. NTL might however - look on their
    >web site.

    Microsoft making a program that would alert you to a harmful program
    on your computer.. hah.

    Your computer would never get past the "Loading Windows" screen.

    Evan Platt, Jan 11, 2006
  5. lee.ingram

    Plato Guest

    lee.ingram wrote:

    > Can any one point me in the direction of a free service from Microsoft that
    > can scan my emails for harmful emails and let me know which ones are harmful
    > and disable them so to speak?

    1. Set your email to read only text.
    2. Dont download attachments you are not expecting.
    3. Dont install viruses and trojans you get in emails.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jan 12, 2006