    to scan downloads ?
    TIA ,
    D.

    D., Oct 12, 2009

  2. if you're talking about having your virus scanner scan,
    then in the FF address bar, type in about:config then
    click on the OK button for the warning. In the filter
    bar, type in scan and search for this:

    browser.download.manager.scanWhenDone

    once found, double click on it and change it to true.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Oct 12, 2009

  3. D.

    D. Guest

    thanks for the reply Peter ,
    I've already tried that with no success .
    D.

    D., Oct 12, 2009
  4. D.

    D. Guest

    maybe viruses , DUH !!

    D., Oct 12, 2009
  5. D.

    D. Guest

    thanks Ed ,
    But it does not .
    D.

    D., Oct 12, 2009
  6. D.

    Justin Guest

    D. wrote on [Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:37:15 -0400]:
    Yeah, way to be rude to someone who could possibly offer help.

    Who knows, you could have been scanning for a certain email address, or
    a word.

    Justin, Oct 13, 2009