    authenticated.

    Does anyone have an idea?

    Thanks.

    dimon, Jan 9, 2006

  2. dimon

    greymaus Guest

    You've been cracked.

    greymaus, Jan 9, 2006

  3. dimon

    Leythos Guest

    If your computer is part of the domain, and you have your SBS Box
    running DHCP and DNS and it's setup properly, your computer should point
    to the SBS box for DNS and only the SBS box. If this is the case, then
    your outlook should be able to authenticate against the SBS box without
    any problem. Issues like you are seeing are often DHCP Scope Items and
    DNS related.

    Since the SBS Domain and the Exchange are integrated, and since your
    workstation is part of the SBS domain, Outlook should not be asking for
    your password once you click remember my password.

    Leythos, Jan 9, 2006