    i have sbc - yahoo dsl and aol and juno .
    aol or juno , i get kicked off the dsl connection .
    help WALT

    Wbelsito, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Wbelsito

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Dec 9, 2003

  3. Wbelsito

    philo Guest

    Here's a good one for you...
    I just posted a day or so ago...about my new DSL service through SBC...

    It keeps cutting out (although things seem to be improving)

    What gets me though is the poor tech support...so poor infact that all I can
    do is laugh rather than get mad. With my last call, they told me that maybe
    the problem is that i have my DSL router too close to electrical equipment !

    At any rate, you will need to call their service department to report the
    problem.
    Before you call...I suggest you know where your asprin is!

    philo, Dec 10, 2003
  4. Wbelsito

    Ben Guest

    Another caveat if you just signed on with SBC Yahoo DSL is they publish
    your SBC Yahoo DSL email address () as your Yahoo
    ID in the member list for the whole world to see (spam harvesters). The
    first thing you should do is change your profile.

    Ben, Dec 10, 2003
  5. There are numerous sbc help newsgroups. SBC people do read them. You might
    try them.

    Gary G. Taylor, Dec 11, 2003