Saw this...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bryan, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Bryan

    IC Guest

    IC, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    :)

    Bryan, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Bryan

    Miggsee Guest

    Merry Christmas to you, Bryan.......and thank you! :)

    Miggsee, Dec 18, 2003
  5. Bryan

    Phil Guest

    Phil, Dec 18, 2003
  6. Bryan

    trout Guest

    trout, Dec 18, 2003
  7. Bryan

    Boomer Guest

    Very nice! Thank you, Bryan!

    May you and yours have very happy holidays!

    Boomer, Dec 18, 2003
  8. Bryan

    William Guest

    William, Dec 18, 2003
  9. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Dec 18, 2003
  10. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    lol

    Bryan, Dec 18, 2003
  11. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    :)

    Bryan, Dec 18, 2003
  12. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    :)

    Bryan, Dec 18, 2003
  13. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Dec 18, 2003
  14. It was on Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:45:10 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    Hm...I know a 'Harry Brisco'....

    William Poaster, Dec 18, 2003
  15. Bryan

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Made me quite mushy. Thanks for the thought Bryan, and a very peaceful
    Christmas to you and yours.

    TRADESMAN, Dec 18, 2003
  16. Bryan

    Scrote Guest