    *sigh*

    Just needed to share that :)

    ~SF~

    Sentient Fluid, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Sentient Fluid

    philo Guest

    i used pop-up stopper once

    it had an option to have a window popup telling you when it had stopped a
    pop-up window!!!!

    philo, Jul 17, 2003

  3. a 32 bit process rambled on about something in
    I was setting up one at a customer's home. Was downloading kerio,
    and <Bing!> Got one that said they could stop these annoying popups.
    Just e-mail someone for info. I turned the messenger service off,
    then e-mailed them from a throwaway acct thanking them for reminding
    me to turn that service off. <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Jul 17, 2003