    I am open for any suggestions.
    Thanks in advance,
    Ben

    Ben1965, Jan 18, 2011

  2. Ben1965

    qasim

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi Ben 1965, can you please tell me how did you open a word document in an iframe. Because I am trying to do that, but i can't. :(
    can you please help me by sending the code or by giving me any suggestion.

    waiting for your reply
    Thanks
    Qasim

    qasim, Feb 22, 2012

  3. Ben1965

    ushzz

    Joined:
    May 17, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,
    Can you please tell me how to display a word file in the html file?

    Thanks

    ushzz, May 17, 2012
  4. Ben1965

    timitiwinkle

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    problem in saving word document in iframe

    I am trying to load word document inside ASP.Net webpage

    , But it is getting opened through MS word that was installed in machine .
    i have also use other different ways mainframe modernization but all times it is getting wrong.

    Can anyone provide some information how to load MS word document inside IFrame ?

    Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
    timitiwinkle, Jun 21, 2012