    do this on the basic WMP.
    Cheers
    Gary

    gary, Jan 10, 2005

  2. No. You have to pay. Apple's Quicktime, Forteinc's Agent and quite a
    lot of other software works the same way. The marketing theory is
    that a well featured but basic product is provided at no charge.
    Additional features are offered at extra cost. It's much like ticking
    off the high end stereo checkbox when you buy a car. It comes with a
    perfectly good stereo but if you want extra bits or features, you have
    to purchase a better option.

    Be thankful you get the basic for free.

    Swill

    Governor Swill, Jan 11, 2005