    Also could anyone identify who did this version?, here is the link if you
    want to listen,

    http://www.steal-life.com/slideshows/133carlosclarke.html

    berksposter, Oct 18, 2004

  2. berksposter

    Jamco Guest

    save the swf file from the website, get a flash decompiler, and then maybe
    you could get it out of there.

    Jamco, Oct 18, 2004

  3. berksposter

    Scraggy Guest

    Well. it does say "Music - The Droyds - Take me I'm Yours" on the page or am
    I missing something?

    Scraggy, Oct 18, 2004
  4. berksposter

    berksposter Guest

    Oh ok, just seen it now on the "intro" page, didn't read the "smallprint"!
    Thanks. DOH!!!

    Also, how do I save the swf file?

    I guess it would be easier to try and download it from kazaa or something.

    BP

    berksposter, Oct 18, 2004
  5. berksposter

    Jamco Guest

    yeah it can be tough to save the swf file, and get the music out of it...
    i would agree, your best bet is to just download it from kazza or something
    if at all possible

    But heres a dirrect link to the swf file, you could then choose file save as
    to save it
    http://www.steal-life.com/slideshows/133carlosclarke.swf

    Jamco, Oct 18, 2004
  6. berksposter

    Andy Kelly Guest

    Andy Kelly, Oct 18, 2004
  7. berksposter

    °Mike° Guest

    It's in your Temporary Internet Files cache. Find it
    and drag it to a temporary folder.

    °Mike°, Oct 19, 2004