    viewing. I've tried several different sites but they all saved this way. As a
    previous user of Internet Explorer I don't have this problem. Any idea what
    should I do with my Firefox?

    dANNy, Jul 11, 2006

  2. When you save a page in Firefox it saves the page and the files
    pertaining to that page.

    for example; if I save the following page I end up with a file called pcbest4.asp.html AND a folder called
    pcbest4.asp_files - inside the folder are all the files, inclusive of
    the images for the page

    Moz Champion (Dan), Jul 11, 2006
  4. dANNy

    dANNy Guest

    I don't have these experience. When I save a webpage it only saves a html file
    but no folder containing all the images for the page. What is wrong with my
    firefox?

    dANNy, Jul 11, 2006
  6. dANNy

    Mumia W. Guest

    Save the complete web page:

    File/Save As/Browse for other folders/Web Page complete.

    Mumia W., Jul 11, 2006
  7. dANNy

    Mumia W., Jul 11, 2006
  8. dANNy