    software to do the job.

    Cheers,

    TIA

    Mighty Magpie, Apr 4, 2008

  2. Many thanks for the reply and I will try it.

    As it happens, I have now found out how to do it with Nero 6 and have saved
    all of the tunes onto a DVD as MP3 so that will do me nicely.

    They don't play back via my home DVD players but that doesn't worry me too
    much as I really just wanted them saved to disk as a backup measure

    Thanks again

    Mighty Magpie, Apr 4, 2008

  3. Mighty Magpie

    Ofnuts Guest

    Hmm. Have you checked you can play them on the PC (reading them from the
    DVD of course)?

    Ofnuts, Apr 5, 2008
  4. I hadn't tried until you mentioned it, which of course I should have done.

    But in any event, they play back fine via my PC

    As I mentioned in a previous email, I was really only interested in having
    them saved for backup purposes. If they did playback on my home DVD player,
    that would have been a bonus but it's not a major problem that they don't.

    Cheers

    Mighty Magpie, Apr 7, 2008