    how to save the trailer.Is there a way of doing this
    or can I only watch movie.

    Thanks in advance

    peiper, Nov 21, 2003

  2. peiper

    trout Guest

    After you've viewed it; you should be able to find it in your Temp
    Internet files.

    trout, Nov 22, 2003

  3. peiper

    gangle Guest

    Everybody (except fish) know that fish can't think. You can only
    save Quicktime if 1-You have the Pro version; and 2-The sender
    of the file has elected to allow "saving" as part of the file parameters.
    There will be a fill in the Temp Intfolder, but it will not copy if the
    above is not present.

    gangle, Nov 22, 2003
  4. peiper

    Budweiser Guest

    do a search for streambox and you troubles are over

    Budweiser, Nov 22, 2003
  5. peiper

    trout Guest

    I simply have *less time* to think; as I've all my original
    appendages.

    trout, Nov 22, 2003