    I get my e mail through Outlook Express. How do I rename the attachments
    when I save them? I am having to save attachments with the designated name
    that they came with.

    Pat Filipi, Jun 27, 2006

  2. Pat Filipi

    Mike Easter Guest

    When viewing the open mail, there is an attachment line with the named
    attachment filename.ext.

    R click the attachment and choose Save as... that will bring up a
    little filemanager with the filename.ext in the File name window,
    allowing you to edit the name to become filenam2.ext and also to
    navigate where you want to save the attachment.

    Your options are less if you use the File menu/ Save attachments
    function.

    Mike Easter, Jun 27, 2006