    think it is that hard but I can't seem to find the solution. If I make it
    into a psp. (paint shop pro) file, it works. But then you would need to have
    Paint Shop Pro to open? TIA.

    Dan, Oct 28, 2004

  2. When you zoom you only are viewing the pixels up closer, you aren't
    changing the picture file. You need to resize the picture and then save
    changes for it stay that way. Probably better to choose "Save as ..."
    and give it a slightly different name. That way you still have the
    original in case things get screwed up.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 28, 2004