    Kyle :eek:)

    $1-million US dollars to sensfan_luvslisa (at) yahoo (dot) ca. Change the
    reply. Money gets faster attention :)

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, Sep 3, 2005

  2. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    Toolman Tim Guest

    I'd suggest you not do so. That is mostly likely copyrighted material - okay
    to view, not to take and put up somewhere else:

    <quote>RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
    All material, information and content (collectively "Content") available on
    a BGM Site, including the manner in which such Content is presented, and the
    Services are: Copyright 2003 Bell Globemedia Inc., its affiliates and/or
    licensors. All rights reserved. Such Content is protected by Canadian and
    worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. BGM grants you a limited
    non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and display on your computer
    or other electronic access device, the Content and Services for your own
    personal and non-commercial use only, provided that you do not modify the
    Content and that you maintain all copyright and other proprietary notices.
    Except as provided herein, you agree not to reproduce, make derivative works
    of, retransmit, distribute, sell, publish, communicate, broadcast or
    otherwise make available any of the Content obtained through a BGM Site or
    any of the Services, including without limitation, by caching, framing or
    similar means, without the prior written consent of the respective copyright
    owner of such Content.</quote>

    Toolman Tim, Sep 3, 2005