Save your money on used cisco gear!

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by kimi, Jul 27, 2011.

  1. kimi

    kimi Guest

    Shenzhen ChangYu Times Technology Co.,Ltd [CHN-CISCO.COM] is an used
    cisco network gear supplier,located in Shen Zhen,China.

    Our purpose is to provide our cusotmers used original cisco gears with
    good quality and reasonable price.

    About us:

    Shenzhen Changyu Times Technology Co.,Ltd has been providing a unique
    blend of used and refurbished Cisco products and services to the
    international business community since 2003. Our company is about
    people and developing trusted relationships. Flexibility is key to our
    success and this enables us to provide the most effective solution
    tailored individually for each customer. We provide sensible and
    reliable advice at a business and technical level. We work closely
    with manufacturers to bring effective solutions to customers. With
    long term goals and relationshipswe become trusted advisors -
    testify to this. Our teams are well trained, skilled, long-cientious
    and motivated on your behalf.

    Our warranty:
    Condition:Used in good working;
    Warranty:90 days;
    Lead Time:in 24 hours;
    Shipping:TNT,FedEx,UPS,DHL;
    Payment:TT,Paypal,Western Union.

    Contact us Now at:
    Kimi Wang | Sales Manager
    Shenzhen ChangYu Times Technology Co., LTD
    Tel: +86 755 83234097-8002 | Fax: +86-83283709
    www.chn-cisco.com
    Skype: cy.kimiwang | AIM: | MSN:

    kimi, Jul 27, 2011