    essay.king Guest

    I want to download movie clips but Save Target As is greyed out...How doI
    undo this please?....Thank you.

    essay.king, Nov 12, 2003

  2. essay.king

    gangle Guest

    You can only do this on a site that allows this form of
    direct download. Is it ALWAYS greyed-out? -- are you
    able to use "Save Target As" on other sites?

    gangle, Nov 12, 2003

  3. essay.king

    Harrison Guest

    What is the format? .asf, .wmv. .mpg? Some media is streaming and not
    intended to be saved locally. There are workarounds for some of these,
    but we have to know the file type.
    Better yet, post a link to the page.

    Harrison, Nov 12, 2003