    whether this is a feature of Outlook, or a setting I need to change in the
    options somewhere.

    TIA

    Trent SC, Dec 13, 2005

  2. Trent SC

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Trent SC spewed forth:

    Just a thought - try "copy" then right-click on your desktop and select
    "paste". I don't have Outlook installed on this laptop, or I'd give it a try
    first...

    Toolman Tim, Dec 13, 2005

  3. Trent SC

    Evan Platt Guest

    Friends don't let friends install Outlook. :)

    Evan Platt, Dec 13, 2005
  4. Trent SC

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Evan Platt spewed forth:
    Yeah? I won't use it - I don't like it, but I do use OE. I've played around
    with some other clients, but I just don't like change much <g>

    Toolman Tim, Dec 13, 2005
  5. Trent SC

    gangle Guest

    Ahaaa...it's your underpants I keep smelling!

    gangle, Dec 14, 2005