    another (im replacing the harddisk of the comp and It has like 15
    printers on it (14 from network)

    so is it possible to move printer settings from my old hd to my new?

    Daniel, May 23, 2006

  2. Daniel

    Whiskers Guest

    Why not just copy them to somewhere else and then copy them onto the new
    disc when it's working? Or are you changing the operating system too?

    Whiskers, May 23, 2006

  3. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Upgrading from w2k to xp but Ill just add them with the hand, shouldn't
    be too much work after all :p

    Daniel, May 23, 2006
  4. Daniel

    Gordon Guest

    if you are actually upgrading (as opposed to a clean install) then you might
    find that the settings are kept.....

    Gordon, May 23, 2006