    cant seem to save the password and sign on name to my home page, any help
    would be much appreciated.
    TIA JC

    Jack Clayton, Aug 31, 2009

  2. in the address bar type in about:config and click the
    OK button to the warning message. Now look for this
    entry:

    wallet.crypto.autocompleteoverride

    once found, double click on it and change it to true.
    Now try your site again. Did this work?

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 31, 2009

  3. Jack Clayton

    Jack Clayton Guest

    Nice one! I thought that was going to work, but I couldn't find
    "wallet.crypto.autocompleteoverride"

    Thanks JC

    Jack Clayton, Aug 31, 2009
  4. Jack Clayton

    nimd4

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2009
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Belgrade, Serbia
    You can make it yourself ( kb.mozillazine.org/Wallet.crypto.autocompleteoverride ). Also, you can create a bookmark for this kind of thing.... mydigitallife.info/2008/07/18/force-firefox-to-offer-to-save-or-remember-password-for-yahoo-windows-live-msn-passport-paypal-and-other-secure-websites/

    nimd4, Sep 12, 2009